Pre-COC!

Here are some “minor sightings” of my name in CandyMag pre-Candy Council of Cool days…


October 2005
Candy Council of Cool 6 Finalist
Are You In? (p.42)
***
December 2005
Bond, Girl! Section
The Best of Friends (p.78)


The person I love so much today, the one I call my Bes (and she calls me Bes as well), wasn’t really my friend about five years ago. In fact, we were more life enemies! Our opinions clashed. She was so much into her love life, while I was completely focused on my studies. She’s petite and she looks mataray, while I’m more on the plus size and I try to be friendly to everyone. But one incident that brought us together was a class on table manners at a fine dining restaurant. We were seated at one table and once we opened up, the conversation flowed automatically. We may have our differences, but we have one thing in common. We call it “our philosophical talks,” where we converse about anything and everything. With my Bes Marielle, I see the other side of the world. I learned to understand, to listen, and to love amidst our differences. – Ana Gonzales

***

May 2006
Candy Candor Section

Summer Lovin'! (p. 74)



I won’t let this summer go by without…
“…going out with my high school barkada. I’ve missed them since I entered college! Puerto Galera, here we come!" – Ana Gonzales, 19



No comments: